Primotus is an Enterprise scale, user-configurable mobile workflow platform, which allows users to design an entire system - including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, reports, and even maps - with little to no software development. The platform is flexible enough to be deployed for a myriad of business verticals.
Our mobile platform employs an Ionic Framework hybrid approach since entire application can be configured by users. Deployed version is in Angular 1.6 and we're migrating to Angular 6 (Ionic 3). It's a complex application with off-line, web sockets and data syncing capabilities.
We’re looking for an experienced frontend mobile developer having strong UI and architectural skills associated with data-driven applications along with Angular 1.x, Angular 2+, and ideally Ionic experience.
If you think you’re a good fit and are interested in building something highly configurable and really innovative, please shoot us an email.
You’d be working on some of the following initiatives:
You're Expected To Have:
- 1+ years Angular 2+ production development
- 1+ years Angular 1 production development
- 2+ years production mobile application development
- Production experience with TypeScript
- UI/UX and architecture skills
- JSON, REST and Web Services
- Protractor Karma Jasmine or other testing tools
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members
Nice To Have Some of the Following:
- Experience Ionic Framework; both 1 and 3.
- Offline storage
- Mobile BI visualization tools
- Exposure with our backend platform consisting of Scala, Akka, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Workflow applications, particularly BPM (Activiti, Camunda, JBPM, etc).
Our Stack : Includes many of the most-desired technologies, including:
Our development team: