This position is for US residents only.
Accella is looking for a developer with experience building web and mobile applications utilizing ReactJS and React Native. Experience with environments / frameworks such as Angular and Node.js also a plus.
In addition to React / JS experience, we are looking for a candidate with a mixed skillset, including experience with native mobile development in Swift, Objective-C and Java and/or experience with Xamarin. While the position will be React Native focused, it is likely the candidate will be asked to work on projects ranging from web to mobile, so we are looking for a more well-rounded individual in terms of a technology background.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- 3+ years experience with React development
- At least 3 apps in the App Store
- At least 5 years experience with software development
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus
- Experience with native mobile development a plus
- Experience with Drupal development a plus