- Design and create our native Android applications
- Create super clean, well structured, testable, high-quality code
- Follow, recommend improvements to, and promote the use of Dealer Inspire process standards.
- Participate in cross functional teams to foster collaboration within and outside of business operations.
- Drive documentation lifecycle for client and technology-specific areas.
- Courteously communicate with clients as required.
- Work with our team to develop best-in-class mobile apps for public consumption
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration from discovery through launch
- Provide guidance to designers and producers to ensure that applications follow best practices and meet requirements
- Execute complex designs, reflecting the creative and art direction provided within established technical frameworks
- Ensure a high level of code quality
- Provide input on internal code practices, design, architecture, and maintenance
- Solid Android development experience with both mobile and tablet devices
- Have sound object-oriented programming skills
- Have demonstrated experience building applications that have a strong emphasis on UI/UX
- Strong communication skills
- Work well with others - approachable and collaborative
- Deep understanding of the intricacies of the Android platform
- Up-to-date knowledge of Google Play Store Guidelines Experience in launching and maintaining the lifecycle of a mobile app
- Git (or other source control)
- Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience or 3+ years of IT Experience and a Bachelor's degree in a technically relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ years of Android development experience (Links to apps released in the Google Play store will receive extra attention!!)
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Community involvement in open source projects is a plus.
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- 401k with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 5 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability