Dealer Inspire, Inc is looking to add one talented software engineer to a recently assembled development team. We are developing an analytics and reporting platform for the auto digital marketing industry. Any experience level will be considered, with a preference for a more senior-level developer. Capability for growth to a leadership position, if desired. Remote position with an established company with good benefits and a supportive culture.
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Function as “project owner” for some new or existing projects, managing initial requirements, feature requests, and long-term support.
- Provide technical planning, development, and systems integration from discovery through launch
- Execute complex designs, reflecting the creative and art direction provided within established technical frameworks
- Ensure a high level of code quality
- Provide input on internal code practices, design, architecture, and maintenance
- 3+ years experience working with Ruby on Rails
- 1+ years experience with front-end technologies such as React, Redux, and Webpack.
- Mastery of HTML and CSS/SASS/Styled Components
- 1+ years experience working with PostgreSQL or Redis database; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of local development environments and integration of varying components.
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Git version control
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Strong attention to design detail. Matching markup/layout with mockups, and making them better. Knowing when things are off (even by a couple pixels) - and knowing why that impacts the experience negatively.
- Strong communication skills.
- Git (or other source control)
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar with functional programming
- Performance debugging and benchmarking
- High sensibility to UI design and UX
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- 401k with company match
- 10 days paid time off, 5 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability