Please include a short note as to why you are a fit for the role. Note this is a full-time employee role as a direct employee or contractor depending on location (You'll get stock options, vacation time etc). Location is remote or NYC, LA or NYC based.
- Work closely with designers to develop UI/UX for current web assets and new web-based analytical tools.
- Collaborate with other developers, marketing and other team members to execute on product work.
- Develop internal tools to aid team workflows, utilizing third-party APIs.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of front end development work
- Experience with React or one modern UI JS Framework
- Experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience writing automated tests
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong preference for Open Source experience
- Exxperience with a GIT workflow preferred.
- Strong preference for experience with visualization/animation (d3js, canvas animations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills