SOCi is the leading enterprise solution for social content discovery and social media marketing. Our next-generation, all-in-one social media SaaS platform utilizes a proprietary scoring algorithm to discover, evaluate, and rank social content, changing how enterprises, franchises, and affiliates market on social media to their target audiences. SOCi has a growing team of passionate, innovative, and fun people in both our San Diego, CA and Austin, TX offices.
- We work collaboratively in groups of 3-4 (mobs) where you group program with other great engineers and product people, each representing different viewpoints and bringing different skills to the table.
- Iterating and shipping daily in small increments, you're able to progress fast and have a sense of achievement every day going home.
- Sometimes you'll need to complete other tasks and duties as needed.
- Love writing elegant code.
- Have a strong sense of visual aesthetics on web and ability to make it reality with cutting-edge CSS.
- Shiver in horror at the thought of copy-pasting coding.
- Have experience working in social media space (a plus).
- Get nightmares from badly formatted code.
- Understand that usability and attention to visual details matters just as much as good performance and clean architecture.
- You are equally comfortable discussing database architecture as you are in debating animations and shadows in the UI all the while keeping the user story in mind to ensure you're solving the right problem.
- Have experience working with enterprise-grade SaaS products (a plus).
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.