AWS Serverless Developer (Remote United States)
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services.
We are currently seeking a candidate who can develop using AWS Lambda and other serverless technologies on the AWS stack in Python. In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables the role is expected to work as an adviser to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills.
This is a full-time role with vacation, full benefits and 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stake-holders
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Writing functional and unit tests in order to maintain code quality
- Work with Jenkins to perform continuous integration
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver a highly performance application that contains little or no defects
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience developing in Lambda on the AWS technology stack
- Experience with some relevant combination of DynamoDB, S3, SQS, Step Functions
- Familiarity with the Serverless Framework
- Strong coding skills using Python
- Java a plus
- Kubernetes and Docker a plus
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies and takes pride in delivering working software
- AWS Certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience participating on an agile team
- Is self-directed and can effectively contribute with little supervision
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline; or equivalent work experience