Chorus One has working validators in Cosmos and Loom. We are actively searching for a Full Stack Engineer to lead the design and implementation of a user interface for our staking services. The work consists of interfacing with designers and product manager for specifications, architecting databases and server backends, building the web applications and its continued development. This position is a unique opportunity to work with a very experienced team on cutting-edge decentralized networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
- Implement and test user interfaces and backends.
- Monitor and improve web application performance.
- Develop internal financial performance monitoring tools for the business.
- Participate in the upkeep of Chorus validators through on-call rotations.
The ideal candidate:
- Is comfortable working remotely and has demonstrable experience building production web applications.
- Familiar or proficient with broad areas of backend development, front-end implementation and quality assurance.
- Possesses either Bachelor or advanced degrees in Computer Science or allied fields.
- Has prior experience with end-to-end testing of web applications.
- Prior work experience building blockchain based products is useful but not necessary. Must have interest and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
- Experience with analytics tool-sets such as ElasticSearch and Kibana would be beneficial.