Headquarters: North America
Are you a Security Engineer looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Are you passionate about finding and fixing security vulnerabilities in a sophisticated SaaS platform?
We are looking for a highly ambitious Security Engineer who can own security initiatives, monitor and manage security infrastructure, provide internal security education, and work with customers on security reviews. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Security Engineer at Aha! you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Finds joy in breaking (and then fixing) software
- Has experience with AWS
- Has worked on compliance projects and security policy development
- Wants to be great and work in a fast-moving environment where the end-user is king
We are committed to being great and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
- Is interested in collaborating with software engineers grow their skills and career
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
To apply: For immediate consideration, contact us at email@example.com . Please include your resume and a link to your GitHub.