Looking for a unique work environment and culture to thrive in? Do you love the sense of accomplishment in launching a new website? Are you a motivated individual who works well independently as well as on a team? Then we want you!
Dealer Inspire is looking for an experienced developer to join our Inventory team. We're always innovating - we're looking for people that can own projects and see them through to delivery - while we want rock stars, we're not interested in prima donnas. Personal responsibility with respect to quality, attention to detail, and contribution of ideas is highly needed to succeed.
Skills & Requirements:
We're flexible with learning on the job, with corresponding relevant work experience - but, for this position to be successful we need you to know the following, with a strong self-initiative to learn from others!
Essential Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Function as “project owner” for some new or existing projects, managing initial requirements, feature requests, and long term support.
- 3+ years experience working with PHP
- 2+ years experience with WordPress Admin Plugins
- 3+ years experience working with MySQL and writing SQL queries
- HTML/CSS (basic level - not looking for designer level)
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Very strong communication skills, including writing and documentation
- Well organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Dedicated Team Player
- Basic Linux admin (ability to SSH, view logs, etc)
- Existing knowledge of automotive inventory
- Experience with CSV / XML parsing
- Ability to research and solve complex data puzzles
- Experience working with live API integrations
- Well architected REST API design experience
$45,000 - $80,000 per year based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health and Dental Insurance Plans
- 50% match of your 401 k contributions up to 6% of your gross income
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time quarterly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home