You are the kind of developer who leaves no stone unturned when fixing a bug or completing a task. You have a knack for detail; especially details that aren’t working the way they should. If something is broken, you go the extra mile to fix it, while looking out for ways to improve it at the same time. You value code quality and reliability. You thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Execution of client requests, bug fixes, updates, and maintenance on production WordPress websites. Working out of our support desk system, you will interact with clients, troubleshoot issues, build custom functionality, address frontend display problems, and be a knowledge resource for teams with less technical background.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP.
- Understanding of WordPress and experience building wordpress themes.
- Familiarity and experience with Git/Mercurial.
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks like Bootstrap, Bourbon, or Foundation.
- Expertise in building and testing responsive sites.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple projects with varying timelines and requirements.
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies.
- The ability to remain cool under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SASS/SCSS.
- Experience with build tools like Grunt or Gulp.
- Any design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Development work on client websites using our Award-Winning, WordPress based platform.
- Working with our support team, backend developers, and designers to fulfill support requests.
- Turning Photoshop mockups into functioning modules or pages.
- Correct bugs / issues on current sites.
- Building new features or custom functionality on client sites.
- Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 100% match of your 401k contributions up to 4% of your gross income
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick time and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your